One World Tribe home link ONE WORLD TRIBE.com
One World Tribe home link One World Tribe events calendar One World Tribe music - purchase CDs One World Tribe members One World Tribe mailing list

One World Tribe Hip Hop, Reggae, Funk, Latin Music, World Music
Music for your mind and body

COMMENTS AND DISCUSSION [ back ]

Leave your comments and points of discussion below.

If you wish to have your email address posted, you must include it inside the Comment text area. The Email Address entry is not posted with the comment.

Due to excessive spam, entries are now subject to approval, and users must input the security code in order to complete the post. Entries that do not include an email address, or that have urls in place of the email address, will be considered highly suspect, and most likely not be approved.

One World Tribe has a wide and diverse following. Please maintain a respectful tone and use family-appropriate language. Offensive material will not be approved.

Name:
Email Address:
Comment:
Please Input
Displayed Code:
security code

Previous Entries:
Ally - Sunday, December 4th, 2011 12:33 PM EST
my daughter emailed me this morning wishing she could see your band in Rochester MN because she misses the music
that she can hear in Cleveland!!!

Leean - Wednesday, March 16th, 2011 2:47 PM EDT
I look forward to checkin u guys out in Utica :)

Gary Enos - Wednesday, July 7th, 2010 1:44 AM EDT
Saw you guys open for Rusted Root and was blown away by the beautiful and versatile sound. I cant wait to see you guys play again, it's an amazing performance. Ill be seeing you in Cleveland on the 14th! Peace n Love

Nathaniel Palermo - Wednesday, September 9th, 2009 4:41 PM EDT
I am a huge fan of your music and the message you put out. This band is easily the most positive and influential bands in the Erie area! I can't wait to see you Sept 12. I just got put on 8pm curfew for parole so I was so excited to find out the show was at 3pm! My main reason for leaving this comment is to let you know that if there is anyhting I could personally do to help your band in anyway wether it be handing out flyers, carrying equipment, or whatever just let me know. c'ya at the show!

chelaBOP - Thursday, January 22nd, 2009 2:22 PM EST
OWT now has links. See the bottom of each page for links, news and comments.

sonybravia - Wednesday, December 10th, 2008 9:27 AM EST
Hi ! Great page. Greetings from Poland.

Frank Singer - Tuesday, December 9th, 2008 1:47 PM EST
Roy - Thanks for your interest. OWT is currently in hiatus. Please check back now and again - we will rev up for spring and summer, I'm sure!
peace - chelaBOP

Roy - Tuesday, December 9th, 2008 1:34 PM EST
I love your shows, and I'd like to see more of them, willing to travel from Buffalo to Erie. When I try to use the "Upcoming Shows" link I get no schedule. What should I do?

Doug Asker - Tuesday, November 25th, 2008 8:31 PM EST
Spend an enjoyable 10 minutes on the site..I have given it a DIGG for you

Jon D - Monday, October 27th, 2008 5:52 AM EDT
Saw One Wold Triber friday at the opening of "on the rocks" Amazing show and look forward to seeing another show

Alan - Saturday, August 23rd, 2008 5:48 PM EDT
Nice writing. You are on my RSS reader now so I can read more from you down the road.

awarmamurgy - Tuesday, July 15th, 2008 2:58 PM EDT
Best web site! Great! :)

nancy - Thursday, June 12th, 2008 7:53 AM EDT
We saw Preach on the big screen with Rusted Root last summer at Clevelands Rib Fest. He's so amazing - every time we see him. I wonder how that experience changed him. Can't wait to see you all again in Erie. Peace.

Ken B - Thursday, June 5th, 2008 9:04 AM EDT
I LOVE One World Tribe. I used to live in Erie and now reside in Cumberland, MD. I was thrilled to see that you will be playing at Frostburg State (where I am going back to school), but the website lists Frostburg as West Virginia. Although it IS close to WV (and southern PA), Frostburg and Frostburg State is in MD. I can't wait to see you in concert again (it's been nearly 10 years).

ethel - Wednesday, April 23rd, 2008 1:45 PM EDT
Very interesting website.

leslie - Monday, April 21st, 2008 4:14 PM EDT
Cool guestbook, interesting information.

Mikebcs - Sunday, April 20th, 2008 11:21 PM EDT
Nice work.

Philipajf - Sunday, April 6th, 2008 4:21 PM EDT
well done, bro

Phignee - Sunday, March 2nd, 2008 6:30 AM EST
Hi guys!
I really like your website! It is awesome but still need a little more colors...
Bye!

Lenkapuppia - Saturday, March 1st, 2008 4:55 PM EST
Hello , im new here, my name is Lenkaa , i have been reading your site for long
, a very nice community :)

chelaBOP - Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 5:49 PM EST
Thanks, Mark -
We don't have a links page as of yet; I will keep you in mind when we add one. Thanks for your interest.

peace - chelaBOP

Mark Pris - Wednesday, February 27th, 2008 2:55 AM EST
Hello, your website is very informative and useful,
I would like to share with you links, send all the questions
on my e-mail.

Freeman - Tuesday, February 26th, 2008 10:41 PM EST
You make my day!

Michelle - Monday, December 10th, 2007 6:01 PM EST
I am listening to your website and this sounds very good.
Michelle W.

Neusytep - Thursday, December 6th, 2007 12:17 PM EST
hm.. nice post dude..

Matinp - Thursday, November 29th, 2007 8:48 PM EST
Hi.
loved ur music, keep up with the good vibes and making music. Dont forget some day will change this world and live as one for all..bless from south america, Santa Cruz, BOLIVIA

chelaBOP - Monday, August 6th, 2007 8:08 AM EDT
Greetings, acinnaglilk

I am not sure why you are commenting on this topic on the One World Tribe web site. Perhaps you were in the middle of a conversation somewhere else?

Anyway, while you're here, why don't you check out some of our orignal music?

peace - chelaBOP

acinnaglilk - Sunday, August 5th, 2007 3:23 PM EDT
Business
Female vocal groups began to produce songs that mixed Doo-wop harmonies with Rhythm and Blues music. There's not a single weak track among all that work, and there's simply no question that they consistently broke new ground musically. Every track is enjoyable and was pretty easy for me to listen to from start to finish.

Chaveevah - Friday, July 27th, 2007 5:08 PM EDT
Greetings to you all,
nice web site! Tell Mbaye Diagne and Raymond Sylla that Chaveevah says hello...I know them from Chicago, as I was a dancer with the Muntu Dance Theatre years ago
Peace & Blessings!

chelaBOP - Saturday, July 14th, 2007 5:16 PM EDT
Thanks, |1one

Hope you check out our music on your return - we have two CDs on line with some great music for your mind and body.

peace - chelaBOP

l1one - Saturday, July 14th, 2007 4:57 PM EDT
I like your logo. Well done. I will be back!

chelaBOP - Thursday, July 12th, 2007 10:45 PM EDT
Antique - No need to apologize. The language we are concerned about is music, which is universal.

peace - chelaBOP

Antique - Thursday, July 12th, 2007 7:08 PM EDT
Hi. Me very much to like here. I shall advise this site to the friends.
I am sorry for my English. I only learn this language.

Frank Singer - Tuesday, June 26th, 2007 12:27 AM EDT
Greetings, Hillary

Thanks for your positive comments. We appreciate it.

Look for us here in Erie at the Block party on July 26, and at the Jazz and Blues Festival on August 4, and keep and eye out for our upcoming third CD. We're finishing up now and getting ready to release it.

peace - f

HILLARY - Sunday, June 24th, 2007 10:53 PM EDT
Hey guys i dont know if you remember me..i ran into chili j a couple of times at moes on parade...i live in erie...i came to the concert last year at the beach...i danced my ass off..i love you guys to death i am so happy for you..i hope you are doing well and when this reaches you and that you your families are all in the best of health..take care and remember much love...xoxo...PEACE!
Love,
~HiLLaRY~

Frank Singer - Thursday, June 14th, 2007 11:24 PM EDT
Please note - Tina and all other interested parties - OWT will be downtown in Erie in front of the Art Museum on July 26 at 8 PM.

Join Us!

Frank Singer - Wednesday, June 13th, 2007 7:32 AM EDT
Greetings, Tina

Currently we don't have anything scheduled. I am not sure what will come up for the remainder of the summer.

Please check the calendar every week or so for any updates to the schedule.

Thanks alot for your interest - we appreciate it.

Peace - f

Tina - Tuesday, June 12th, 2007 1:17 PM EDT
Do you guys have any family fun type concerts this summer. We saw you at the beach series last year and at Erie Days. Just hoping we can see you around this year. Thanks!

Frank Singer - Saturday, April 14th, 2007 7:30 AM EDT
Greetings, "ExLabordiner" |
Please find the contact page from the site map to find contact information for this website. |
Thanks

ExLabordiner - Friday, April 13th, 2007 1:09 AM EDT
Please, give me contact address (email or msn) of this site administrator...
Thanks!

Steve Angelo - Sunday, February 11th, 2007 5:42 PM EST
Great show at Shawbucks on
Saturday Feb 10th. A tip of
the hat for Preach and Ken.
The both of them are fantastic and the whole band
is truly talented. I have
enjoyed the Tribe since about ten years ago while a
student in college in Erie.
Seen the Tribe at Sherlocks
and festivals. I lived south
for awhile after college to
move back to Jamestown.
Can't wait to see the Tribe
again at Shawbucks. Keep it
going and peace!

dnayekumba - Tuesday, October 17th, 2006 7:58 PM EDT
Please have Mbaye Rama Diagne
contact me as soon as possible. Didn't see his name
listed with band members for email messages. He has my phone number...
Thanks for your assistance

Jorj - Wednesday, October 4th, 2006 11:50 AM EDT
Hi all people tut.by

This Artist was selected for incusion in the Pennsylvania Performing Artists on Tour roster.
Pennsylvania Performing Artists on Tour
Funding may be available to support engagements in DC, DE, MD, NC, NJ, NY, OH, PA, VA, WV and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Contact PennPAT.org for more information.

~